THB FORUM RULES

THB FORUM RULES

Postby THB_Admin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:37 am

Hi all,
Welcome to the THB Forum. Feel free to look around and post as much as you would like. However we do have a few rules that we ask you follow. They are numbered for you convenience.
Sister THB

1. Treat other members of this forum with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !

2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.

3. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.

4. Please refrain from posting images larger than 600pxl wide. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy. Any image larger than 500pxl may be removed.

5. Serious insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.lets face it, we all kid around from time to time, those types of flames are ok!

6. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.

7. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.

8. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it!

9. If you wish to advertise your clan or personal website, we are happy to have you do so. However if your advertisement is deemed inappropriate, your posting will be removed.

10. Feel free in adding avatars and signatures to your profile, However we ask that you limit the sizing of these to a manageable size. If they are too large, you will be asked to change it. Furthermore, please use your best judgement as to content of your avatar or signature. We are all adults, so I don't really need to explain this one!

11. I reserve the right to modify these rules at my whim!
THB_Admin
Site Admin

Return to Forum Rules & Info